Notification of termination - foreign businesses

Branch of a foreign trader

A branch of a foreign trader is a part of a foreign organization or foundation that runs a continuous business or trade in Finland, from a permanent place of business located in this country. Read the instructions on the PRH website.

Use our paper forms to file notifications

Report termination of a foreign trader using form Y4 and appendix form 15 (available only in Finnish and in Swedish). It is not yet possible for foreign businesses to report termination of business online.

Please scroll down for the forms and the instructions. Fill in the form with appendices - either in Finnish or in Swedish - on your computer, then print it at A4 size, and send it to the address given on the form.

Termination notifications are free of charge.

Please fill in the forms in Finnish or in Swedish.

  • To notify termination only with the Tax Administration, use form Y4.
  • To notify termination of a foreign business, use form Y4 and Appendix Form 15 in Finnish or in Swedish.

Download paper forms and instructions