Notification of termination - general partnerships and limited partnerships

The partners can decide to dissolve a partnership. File a notification of termination of a partnership using form Y5. It is not yet possible to report notifications of termination online. You must make sure that advance taxes are paid. You must also file various notifications and store the corporation’s accounting material.

Read the instructions on the PRH website.

Please scroll down for the forms and instructions. Fill in the form - either in Finnish or in Swedish - on your computer, then print it at A4 size, and send it to the address given on the form.

Notifications of termination are free of charge.

Please fill in the forms in Finnish or in Swedish.

Remove a partnership from the Tax Administration's registers online

If you wish you can keep the company in the Trade Register but remove it from the Tax Administration’s Employer Register, Prepayment Register and VAT Register. Use the online report of changes.

Download paper forms